1. Responsible to the Front Office Manager to ensure the smooth operation and efficiency of the Front Office Department, to plan, direct, control, coordinate and participate in all area and activities of the Front Office department Duties & Responsibilities1. To improve revenue, keep cost at minimum and ensure that hotel standards of service, cleanliness and maintenance of the entire front office operation is maintained.
2. To ensure an efficient and profitable operation of activities associated with guest rooms, the front office and guest services.
3. To train all staff members concerned within the front office operation and to develop the skills and ability of these members of staff to handle guest situations properly and in efficient and courteous manner in accordance with the Resort policies and procedures.
4. To act in the capacity of the Front Office Manager’s representative as a trouble shooter to the guest, thereby continually working toward the betterment of guest contact and guest satisfaction.
5. To obtain maximum control of expenditure through the effective use of manpower and physical assets of the Resort under the control of the Front Office Manager and therefore to maximize the profitability of this unit by always seeking new ideas for promotion and increasing revenue.
6. To assist and advises the Front Office Manager in all aspects of her job description.
7. Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
8. Ensures that all guest information and documents are being handled in a proper manner to protect the confidentiality of guest information.
9. Ensure all complaints and requests are immediately resolved and follow through with relevant supporting departments.
10. Meet and attend to VIPs personally. Meet special group upon arrival and ensure smooth check-in.
11. Familiarize with all emergency procedures and to able to direct such procedures when required.
12. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
13. Attend daily morning briefing.
14. Attend Monthly Front Office Communication meeting
Nestled amidst a lush tropical rainforest and inspired by an 18th Century castle in France and located only 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur, The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort is an idyllic haven of well-being boasting expansive views, stretching into the sloping hills and beyond.
Experience lavish luxury at The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort with impeccable 7-star service upon arrival to plush interiors and an enchanting glasshouse, while indulging in their award-winning spa treatments & sumptuous dining.
Whether it’s for romantic hideaways or intimate gatherings with family and friends, The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort offers the most memorable luxurious stay.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria