RMA AUDIT Processing
· To ensure RMA audit are completed within 5 working day SLA.
· To ensure check for physical impairment and technical issues and record findings into the ERP systems and necessary report
· To ensure all the audited equipment are properly graded as per the standard Grading
· To ensure all equipment that are audited goes through rigorous system testing and results are documented
· To ensure dis-assembly of parts and return to the warehouse as per SOP stated
· To ensure update the condition (physical and technical) and grade of all audited equipment into the ERP system
· Maintain effective interdepartmental communications as required (Daily Tech Support discussion)
· To ensure sufficient manpower for auditing activities.
RMA Buffer Planning
· To determine ideal stock level for both parts and unit.
· To analyze past usage in order to enable proactive forecasting of RMA parts and/or units planning and into purchasing department.
· To plan on repairing and/or purchasing of parts/units to replenish the RMA buffer to healthy levels.
· The planning of parts/units will encompass HQ, Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore.
· To produce relevant weekly and monthly reporting.
· To present these reports into review meetings.
· Manpower planning to ensure RMA processing and RMA Audit would be completed within SLA.
· To perform periodic timing of RMA processing & audit in order to adjust productivity baselines. This would serve for KPI Management.
· To ensure inspection of all equipment received from RMTK customer according to 8 units average per day.
· To ensure use of proper troubleshooting method to verify faulty equipment and parts
. To ensure accuracy of all audit finding and communicate with Helpdesk for all needed repairs and replacement materials for RMA products
· To ensure all equipment/parts that are audited goes through rigorous system testing and results are documented
On-Site Support (Ad-Hoc)
· Perform hardware troubleshooting and Software troubleshooting if requested
· To be able to provide resolution to ensure total customer satisfaction is achieved
· Provide Feedback from customer to Team Lead/Manager
· To provide weekly RMA Report to Manager
· Performs analysis and recognizes trends of RMA auditing and processing.
· To assist Managers by triggering them on the trends in order for remedial activities to take place and to drive overall improvements.
. To provide onsite report for every onsite-visit, with accurate problem description and other information according to the CSV given
Rentwise Sdn Bhd is a registered Social Enterprise and signatory member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – prioritising Goals 4, 12, 13, and 17. For the past 20 years, Rentwise’s efforts have not only educated the community on the effects of CO2 of laptops/computers, it has also brought to light the significance of carbon offsetting.
The Rentwise PledgeIt is a lifelong dedication, ingrained in our culture to build a more sustainable future for our planet and generations to come. We understand our shared responsibility in pursuit of a better world and our business is a catalyst for good – our focus goes beyond an economic standpoint. Through our Circular Business Model and Reforestation Initiative, we continue to build upon our commitment – which will ultimately lead us to becoming Net Zero by 2030.
Turning Our Eyes to the Wider WorldIn our mission to create a healthy and sustainable world for future generations by neutralising carbon emissions, reversing the effects of climate change and halting the destruction of the environment, we have evolved into becoming the leading Green IT Infrastructure Services provider in Malaysia having acquired multiple awards such as:
Winner of the WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards 2021 in the Sustainable Growth/Circular Economy category for producing the 1st Carbon Neutral Computer in Malaysia
Winner of the Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards (AREA) 2020 by Enterprise Asia in the Circular Economy Leadership category
Merit Award Winner of the APICTA 2020 Awards in the Inclusion & Sustainability category for Sustainable Computing
WHY JOIN US?It’s not just about business. It’s about building a better world – and to do so, we believe in working together not just with the right people, but to also ensure that we are able to give back to the planet and the community. We may not be a family, but your personal and professional growth are valued just as much as business growth.
We know what you’re bringing to the table. Here’s what WE can offer you when you work at Rentwise.
Community•Your voice will be valued and respected.•A diverse community where equal rights is respected.•No recognition of hierarchy.•A fresh, comfortable, and vibrant environment.•Positive communication.
Balance•Mental health counsellors during tough times.•Wellbeing initiatives to promote employees’ mental health.•We encourage you to unplug and take a break.•Engaging work events like talent contests, sports tournaments, company trips etc.
Career Growth•We invest in training programmes that maximise your potential.•We strive to explore what you want to do, and how to do it best.•Guidance through mentorships.•Networking events.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria