• Assemble, install and configure desktops, monitors, notebooks as required by the customer
• Prepare other non PC IT hardware as required by the business
• Ensure all equipment prepared adheres to the SOP and standard guidelines given
• Ensure all equipment prepared meets or exceeds the quality standard required
• Ensure all equipment and parts prepared are tested and in complete working condition and clean/dust free
• Checks and verifies that all orders prepare matches the required specification as per the order sheet
• Ensures all the appropriate documentation is raised for every order (i.e. parts and equipment request form)
• Ensures all the necessary information is keyed in to the ERP system for every order
• Storing of all equipment should be with necessary protective sheets and stored properly while working on
• To inspect all equipment received either through end of lease or new shipment
• Checks for physical impairment and technical issues and records findings into the ERP systems and necessary reports
• Grade all equipment according to the grading standard
• Ensures all equipment that are audited goes through rigorous system testing and results are documented
• As required, dis-assemble parts and return to the warehouse as per the SOP
• Update the condition (physical and technical) and grade of all audited equipment into the ERP system
• Storing of all equipment should be with necessary protective sheets and stored properly while working on them
At Rentwise, we are a social enterprise driven by purpose. Social responsibility is at the heart of our business and we believe in using technology for the greater good. Through our solutions and advocacy, we work to address areas such as climate change, poverty, and digital education. We also want to respect our planet and all who live here. In this green movement, we need motivated people who want to take pride in what they do while having a bit of fun.
To be the leading accredited Green IT Infra Service Partner focused on making the valued difference for our clients and the environment.
Partnering our clients to deliver outstanding quality and value in our suite of offerings. Constantly creating returns through service excellence and product innovation and growing our business with integrity, reliability and responsibility towards our stakeholders and the environment.
Rentwise Sdn Bhd is a registered Social Enterprise and signatory member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – prioritising Goals 4, 12, 13, and 17. For the past 20 years, Rentwise’s efforts have not only educated the community on the effects of CO2 of laptops/computers, it has also brought to light the significance of carbon offsetting.
The Rentwise PledgeIt is a lifelong dedication, ingrained in our culture to build a more sustainable future for our planet and generations to come. We understand our shared responsibility in pursuit of a better world and our business is a catalyst for good – our focus goes beyond an economic standpoint. Through our Circular Business Model and Reforestation Initiative, we continue to build upon our commitment – which will ultimately lead us to becoming Net Zero by 2030.
Turning Our Eyes to the Wider WorldIn our mission to create a healthy and sustainable world for future generations by neutralising carbon emissions, reversing the effects of climate change and halting the destruction of the environment, we have evolved into becoming the leading Green IT Infrastructure Services provider in Malaysia having acquired multiple awards such as:
Winner of the WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards 2021 in the Sustainable Growth/Circular Economy category for producing the 1st Carbon Neutral Computer in Malaysia
Winner of the Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards (AREA) 2020 by Enterprise Asia in the Circular Economy Leadership category
Merit Award Winner of the APICTA 2020 Awards in the Inclusion & Sustainability category for Sustainable Computing
WHY JOIN US?It’s not just about business. It’s about building a better world – and to do so, we believe in working together not just with the right people, but to also ensure that we are able to give back to the planet and the community. We may not be a family, but your personal and professional growth are valued just as much as business growth.
We know what you’re bringing to the table. Here’s what WE can offer you when you work at Rentwise.
Community•Your voice will be valued and respected.•A diverse community where equal rights is respected.•No recognition of hierarchy.•A fresh, comfortable, and vibrant environment.•Positive communication.
Balance•Mental health counsellors during tough times.•Wellbeing initiatives to promote employees’ mental health.•We encourage you to unplug and take a break.•Engaging work events like talent contests, sports tournaments, company trips etc.
Career Growth•We invest in training programmes that maximise your potential.•We strive to explore what you want to do, and how to do it best.•Guidance through mentorships.•Networking events.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria