– Mininum SPM
– At least 1 year experience in logistics industry.
– Well versed in IT (Excel)
– Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
– Self motivated, independent, able to meet tight deadlines and good communication skills.
– Prepare billing for Direct Import & Export shipment
– Sorting and dispatch the invoice and supporting documents
– Check and verify vendor invoice
– To ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System are complied within accordance with the relevant quality procedures and Quality Manual as per ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
– Follow up notice of arrival from Shipping Agent and Overseas agents for consol
– Arrange correction manifest to co-loader and submit K4
– Co-ordinate releasing of D/O to customers or its agent for consol
– Forward invoice to FFS Acc to prepare payment.
– Key in POD and E-tracking daily.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria