- Involve in typical software lifecycle design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation
- Provide maintenance and enhancements to the system based on the customer’s needs
- Actively think about performance and proactively make changes to make our process better
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various projects within estimated timeline
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in software development in the related field is required for this position
- Additional Skills: Knowledge in Sourcetree, Git Branching, Bootstrap, Laravel Framework
- Preferably candidate with Junior/Senior Executive experiences
- Creative, self-motivated, dedicated, good team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight timeline
We are a mission-driven company that fundamentally wants to change how people are paired with opportunities. If that sounds appealing to you, come join us! Our team consists of a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group of people. We’re looking to build a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward achieving shared goals. We are also great supporters of our employees’ growth and desire to have a balanced lifestyle.
We’re proud of our collaborative culture within the company. With friendly and helpful colleagues, everyone is ready to lend a helping hand, whether it’s your first day on the job or your thousandth.